Sunday, March 21, 2010

I think my camera is pissed at me

About a week ago it started getting some weird lines on the LCD screen so i couldn't see the whole screen. Then a couple days later a couple more. A couple days, a couple more. It must have expected me to get more upset about it or something cause then a big black dot came up on the screen. No matter if its on or off there is a big black dot taking up about 1/6th of the screen. So the combined deficiencies leave about half of the LCS viewing area. Ive been fliping it over to see half of the pic im taking and just hope for the best, and maybe Ill need to use a bit of cropping. So then I think my cam started conspiring with my memory card cause now I cant remove my memory card from my camera!?!? Figured some peice of metal bent out or something. I can still use the camera cause if i get a USB cable i can plug the camera into the puter, the only way it wouldnt work is if the memory card was locked. Whatta ya know, its locked (locking a memory card is used when you want to make sure you dont copy over some important pics or something, it doesnt allow you to add or delete any photos from memory) So I got a bunk screen with only about half visable, a memory card that is locked and stuck inside the camera so i cant replace it, O O, and did i mention that the zoom is only working sometimes. I have to coax the lens back in every time i turn it off!

FYI
Panasonic DMC-FS62
Worked pretty good while it works but dont get on her bad side cause she will turn on ya!
If Murphy was right, the warrenty probobly ended yesterday :)

2 Cameras down...


It might be worth the extra coin for a drop/water/dustproof camera

No comments:

Post a Comment